SplashDamage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself To The Team.

3 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself To The Team. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself To The Team.

Post by Tibbins Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:09 pm

TibbinSSS is the name and racing is the game. Played all the forza games but horizon is by far the best. The freedom, the detail and the fun that's just been waiting to be had. My racing style changes it's all about winning and I'll do anything to finish first. I'm strongest on point to point races, top end flat out.

Tibbins

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPocketRocket Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:26 am

GT: MrPocketRocket here or J for short. Residing in the UK, Southern London. Haven't really been a fan of Forza in the past but getting Horizon has been one of my greatest purchases...especially playing with these lot online. I'm all about handling and acceleration than top end speed which suits my playstyle which tends to be professional, non-contact and gentlemanly...but can get rowdy if it suits the occassion.

Anyways, back to perfecting my downshifting brake-line cornering.
[Racing on the 360] [X1 soon]
MrPocketRocket
MrPocketRocket

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself To The Team. Empty Introduce Yourself To The Team.

Post by consult Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:00 am

Well starting things off, my name is Mark, from the UK, and a bit of a Forza Geek.  I've played the series from FM2, and have thoroughly enjoyed the Horizon part of the series. I enjoy designing cars, and dabble under the hood too. I enjoy racing in Audi's and Subaru's, and Class B Rally Cars, but am pretty adept with most vehicles.

Racing on the Xbox One.
GT: consult
consult
consult

https://sdam.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum